Current Small Groups Meeting:
Sunday Morning Small Groups For All Ages
- Sunday mornings at 9:00 am in the fellowship hall. We have classes available for all age ranges. Please enter through the lower doors.
- We also have children’s church for our young people during the worship service.
Women’s Small Group
- The newest Women’s Monday Night Study started on March 13th at 6:00 PM and covered the book Women of Easter by Liz Higgs. The women concluded this study at the end of April. Sue is already planning what the next Women’s Night Study is going to be, so stay tuned for more information!
Men’s Small Group
The Men’s Small Group met from February 2nd to March 9th on Thursday Nights at 6:00 pm. In this class, they continued their look at the book The Apostle: A Life of Paul. This is a deeper look into Paul the man and what he went through. Books are still available if you would like one. You do not need to have attended the first study to learn from this one. Please use the contact us link at the top of the page if you are interested!
Animate Small Group
- Our Animate Small Group for folks in their 30s and 40s is up and running again. We’ve wrapped up the Animate Practices study that we were going through, and we won’t be starting a new study until sometime in early 2016. However, we are still getting together monthly for food, fellowship, and games! If you’re interested in joining us, please use the contact us link at the top of the page to let us know. Childcare can be provided if you let us know. We’ll look forward to having you join us!
- We’ve wrapped up our brand new small group called “Digging Deeper.” This group was ten weeks long and looked at how to “dig deeper” into our faith life (hence the catchy name). For the first two weeks, took a look at Methodist history and exactly what Methodism is and believes. The remaining 8 weeks we worked through a book together called “Becoming a Disciple: A Lifelong Venture” which seeks to help us better understand what it means to be a disciple and how we can deepen our path in faith. We’ll be having this group again in the future, so if you are interested in this group, please let us know through the “contact us” link at the top of the page.
- Through November and December of 2016, we had a new small group called Faith Conversations. Through this small group, we invited people of other faiths including Islam, Bahai, Paganism, and Mormanism to speak to us about their faith, beliefs, and practices. It was an amazing time to get to know one another and to be in conversation with one another. We learned from each other and made bridges where people ordinarily put up walls. Thank you to everyone who came and participated and thank you to everyone that came and shared their faith! It was great!